1. Diamonds may be highly durable but not invincible. they too require care to ensure that your ‘best friend’ stays forever.
2. Avoid contact with chlorine bleach & other harsh chemicals.
3. Clean your Diamond jewellery regularly.
4. Diamonds are the hardest gems in the world and can scratch or damage other jewellery if stored together, hence should be stored carefully in separate boxes/compartments.
1. Remove Gold jewellery before showering, or during household chores, especially while using cleaning solutions that may contain harsh acids or abrasives.
2. Remove your Gold jewellery and store in a safe place before any strenuous/heavy work or even before exercise, as Gold is very prone to scratches & dents.
3. A professional jeweler is best to take care of high value Gold jewellery studded with precious and semi precious stones.
4. Always store Gold jewellery in a cushion lined box. ensure that the fabric in the box is soft, like brushed cotton, satin or velvet.
1. Store your silver in a cool, dry place, preferably in a tarnish-preventive bag or wrapped in a soft piece of felt or cloth.
2. Store pieces individually so that they don’t knock together and scratch.
3. Don’t wear sterling silver in chlorinated water or when working with household chemicals.
4. Clean your silver jewellery with a mild soap and water solution, allowing the water to bead up, and then patting dry with a soft cloth. For more stubborn dirt, use a cleaner designed for silver use.
Unbeatable prices across all product ranges and categories, brought to you from the market in real time.
Stay relevant to the ever-changing times. Exchange your old pieces for current, trendsetting ones.
Customers are protected with 100% moneyback guarantee if there is an issue with product quality, size or deliveryr
Exchange your jewel for another, should you choose to, within 15 days